Rengar Rework, Healing Item Nerfs, New Rune and Latest News
After a little break, League of Legends updates are back and LoL 12.6 is about to be a big one.
From wanting to curb healing via nerfs, items, and runes, to regular balancing and tuning that hits multiple champions as well as a Rengar overhaul, there’s a lot to enjoy from the sixth patch of League of Legends this year.
That being said, here’s everything you need to know about the LoL 12.6 update and its recently revealed patch notes.
LoL 12.6 Patch Notes
Here are some of the new changes league players can expect to Summoner’s Rift in League of Legends patch 12.6, thanks to RiotPhlox.
A total of six champions will receive buffs and nerfs while one will receive an update.
- Health per level: 92 ⇒ 105
R – Noxian Guillotine
- Base Damage: 100-300 ⇒ 125-375
W – Empower
- Base Damage: 40-180 ⇒ 50-190
Z – Bushwhack
- Mana Cost: 40-60 ⇒ 30-50
- AoE Radius: 225u ⇒ 250u
E – Primal Surge
- Range: 600u ⇒ 900u
- Mana Cost: 50-90 ⇒ 50-70
Q – Unleashing
- Base Damage: 60-208 (+85% base AD) ⇒ 60-180 (+85% base AD)
E – Devastating Charge
- Base Min/Max Damage: 30-110 (+55% base AD) / 60-220 (+110% base AD) ⇒ 30-90 (+55% base AD) / 60-180 (+110% base AD)
E – Spinning Kick
- Cooldown reduction on critical hit: 1 second (2 seconds for champions) ⇒ 0.75 seconds (1.5 seconds for champions)
R – Eternal Rage
- Cooldown: 110-90 seconds ⇒ 130-90 seconds
Invisible Predator (P)
- [MODIFIED]: When Rengar has no ferocity, his next jump generates 1 ferocity.
- Ferocity Decay Time: 8s ⇒ 10s
- Bonetooth’s Forgiveness Timer: 3s ⇒ 1.5s
- Brush jump ability timing no longer variable up to 0.25 seconds
- Range increased by 25 to adjust
- Jump Height: Slightly increased
- Uses secondary resource bar for stacks, shows which stack comes from jumping
- Still counts as a critical hit, critical hit chance increases damage
- Currently: 1% crit chance = 1 damage
- Works on towers
Bola Strike (E)
- [NEW]: No cast time when jumping
- [NEW]: Reveals enemies for 2 seconds
- Just the unit ⇒ small area around the unit
Deposed king blade
- Lifesteal 10% ⇒ 8%
- Life Shield Amount: 275-650 ⇒ 275-700
- Mythic Passive: 5 AD and 50 HP ⇒ 5 AD and 70 HP
Towards Blood (Ornn)
- Healing: 10-100 (+40% base AD)(+30% AP) ⇒ 10-100 (+30% base AD)(+20% AP)
- Lifesteal per stack: 0.6% (Max 9%) ⇒ 0.4% (Max 6%)
- NEW: After reaching max stacks of legends, increase your max health to 100
- Gain 0 extra gold the next time you collect a Bounty Hunter stack. Increase gold earned by 20 gold for each pile of bounty hunters. Bounty Hunter stacks are earned the first time you get a takedown on each enemy champion.