Director, Data and Technology, Data Privacy, Ankura Consulting, Remote
Our privacy practice is a rapidly growing part of the Data and Technology segment of our business. Our professionals help our clients with their data privacy challenges, including conducting privacy risk assessments, creating policies and procedures, creating data inventories, reviewing and interpreting regulatory changes, developing consumer response processes, implementing technology, and assisting organizations with privacy-related regulatory investigations.
- Lead the day-to-day engagement activities, including interaction with other team members, subject matter experts, and customer contact.
- Manage all facets of client engagements, including overseeing workflows, client interaction, and billing;
- Create summaries of project status and/or reports and metrics, written analyzes or assessments, and other presentations of work performed.
- Create and review consistent and thorough documentation, including policies and procedures to support the privacy framework towards compliance or regulatory readiness.
- Actively participate in internal and external team meetings including client reviews, presentations and status meetings.
- Manage time and tasks to meet internal and external deadlines.
- Actively contribute to the growth and development of junior team members through training, informal mentoring, recruiting efforts and culture building.
- Maintain a professional image within the company and project the same outside the company.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance.
- 5-8 years of relevant industry-specific experience in data privacy or compliance.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel as needed.
- Consulting experience related to data law, compliance and/or privacy.
- CIPP Certification (Certified Information Privacy Professional).
- Experience using and implementing OneTrust.
- Project management experience, including understanding of project lifecycles (PMP or other project management certifications).
- Knowledge and experience in developing and managing key privacy deliverables, such as: data inventory records, privacy impact assessments, and privacy training.
Application submission information:
Click here to apply: https://ankura.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Ankura/job/New-York/Director–Data—Technology–Data-Privacy_R102195/apply?utm_campaign=Data%20Privacy %20Regulatory%20Reporter&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=215145052&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8YbI5sWhWc88Fs4QLDm3j2VHNNVd7NViIUK1EiGhsx3rE2mF9BXpApqdcYSA60-USi6HbrtvTTtPG_OUwRCeAnJf1AJA&utm_content=215145051&utm_source=hs_email